I was dying


My dreams like to come out in the most dramatic ways. Yes I woke up at 3pm today because I was too scared to go to sleep last night. I've been hit hard with night terrors over the past month and I figure why not make a blog about it. I would love to hear people's takes on it and such.

So in this dream that had bothered me so much last night, I was simply dying. There was no real cause. I was outside and the clouds had formed only just above my head when the rain started pouring down. It seemed like the water was coming down so harsh that the rain droplets were forming walls of water around me.

A stranger came up to me. Holding my hand as tightly as a dream could provide. She said one sentence to me; "You are going to be ok". In a flash I felt dazed as my blurred vision became focused. I was in a white hospital room. In warm blankets and the sun was even shining through the window. I was laying there almost happy. At this moment of brief bliss my heart jerked in such a way that if felt like something inside grabbed and pulled it. This was when I woke up in reality.

As I am for real waking up, I thought maybe I was still in the dream, you see, my bedroom has pale green walls with a wonderful window that on nice days shines sun into it in a most beautiful way. The reason I thought maybe I was still dreaming was because I was suffering from an asthma attack brought on by my anxiety from the dream. My wheezing felt similar to what I would imagine the death rattle to be like. If you don't know what the death rattle is, it is an evil sight and I don't wish on anyone to see it. Unfortunately it is pretty common in older individuals within their last days. Finally realizing I was awake I had a moment of despair I was convinced that everything in the dream was real and maybe that this was it.

Awake and writing this blog, I am alive and well, calmed down and back in reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is St. Patrick's day?

I was framed for murder?!