When I Had My Tonsils Out - Dream

A little while after I got my tonsils out and I was at home, I spent a lot of time at home for the coming week. During this time it consisted of me watching a lot of TV, and sleeping. When I did sleep I kept on having this recurring dream that spooked me so much I would jump out of my sleep.

When I would calm myself back down long enough to fall back asleep in this fragile feeling state it would always go back to the same thing. In my dream, I was standing in a back ally that I used to play in as a child with the neighborhood kids. But while everything looked the same it was all made of straw, hay, dried kindling, and so on. Everything looked so flammable, and the air tasted like an old parched oke barrel. A very strong taste of dry and almost heat. And then these creatures started walking towards me.

They had to have been around 40 feet high but thin, in the shape of guinea pigs but made of hay! They walked around and even made real guinea pig noises. At this moment I strangely felt terrified although these beings were weirdly cute. Something in the air shifted...

In the distance there started a glow, of orange and then it got bigger, and taller looking then the creatures moving in the opposite direction from where the glow was coming from. As this glow grew bigger, and closer panic struck me. A few moments later, I could finally make out what that glow was. It was a raging fire that was just barreling towards every direction. It was going to engulf this world of straw along with all the sweet creatures in it, along with myself. 

This feeling of helplessness made my stomach jump just from writing this out.


I do not believe that the fire in my dream meant any of these meanings at the time. What I perceive the dream to have meant was that I was totally out of control of my situation in my real life.


If you liked this story and want to see more of my dreams and or lore, or folk tales check me out @ https://krystinakippdreams.blogspot.ca/

Twitter: (Updates on everything I do) https://twitter.com/KrystinaKipp

Twitch: (live stream video games and chats) https://www.twitch.tv/krystinakipp

Youtube:  (Gaming Videos) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-eOx5ElodzUuZ6uLjP6Qw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is St. Patrick's day?

I was framed for murder?!